Bruce Lee vs Jackie Chan?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I think Jackie Chan beat Bruce Lee in every way, e.g. he is bigger so beat him in fight, is better actor and have more interesting movies, have more intelligence and less ego, etc.!

• 1 month ago

Movies: Jackie Chan

Real Fight :  Both are real trained fighters but Jackie Chan would win, hes naturally bigger and thats a big advantage

Overall: i like Jackie Chan more. Hes nice cool acts better and has a better fighting style. Bruce Lee was corny and stiff in his exagerated kung fu movies

• 1 month ago

Jackie Chan's movies are better than Bruce Lee's. Jackie makes fun of Bruce in "City Hunter". If you mean who'd win a fight, that depends on who writes the script. Both were actors, not competitive fighters. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Sandra K
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Bruce Lee wasn't in competition, and he made excuses for not competing, so there's no real video of him competing. Ramiro has a lot to learn about Bruce Lee. YouTube is notoriously unreliable. Bruce Lee wasn't the real deal. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bruce was a fighter who did a little acting

Jackie Chan is an actor who does a little fighting

@Sandra- If you read Bruce's writing he wasn't interested in scoring tournament points or looking good in movies. He was concerned with real fights and we've seen technique-wise through MMA that Bruce was mostly right about everything he said. 

Now, add to that his insane speed and power and you don't ever even have to see a fight to know he was was a great fighter. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Sandra K
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

silly lies. MMA is a sport, not real fighting. Wow, you're so naïve. You imagine you know it all, but you don't know much. I know better that to any attention to what such a phony as Bruce says. He just made excuses  for knowing he couldn't win tournaments. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I saw an interview with Chuck Norris, who was hot shiite when he was a competitor. Someone asked Chuck if he could beat Bruce in a street fight. Chuck just smiled a little and said simply, Nobody beats Bruce Lee in a street fight.

• ...Show all comments
    • miyuki & kyojin
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Is just part of huge hoax to invent quotes that boost Bruce Lee's status. Many men and many women beat Bruce Lee. I am stronger than him. 

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It would depend on how many appliances were in the room they were fighting in .  My money on Bruce .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jackie chan would give bruce a good battle. But bruce lee would win for sure 

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Bruce Lee would win easily...if he were still alive.

• ...Show all comments
    • miyuki & kyojin
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Bruce Lee born 11/27/40 and die 7/20/73. If Bruce Lee still live is age 79. He have seizures that damage his brain. If alive probably a vegetable. 

• Bruce Lee.............

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.