My dachshund may have eaten an herbal supplement for women! Should I worry?

My 3 yr old male dachshund likes to tease me by taking my things to make me chase him! I think he had what looked like an herbal supplement. My mom squeaked a toy  & into her room. She said he had nothing in his mouth. I searched everywhere where he'd been & found nothing. I looked up herbs that are toxic to dogs & didn't see any of the list that are in the supplement with ( L-Tyrosine,BioPerine,Epimedium,Tribulus Terrestris, Catuaba, Damiana, Ashwagandha, Mucuna Pruriens extract,Maca root, Muira puama, Asparagus extract, Panax Ginseng, Dong quai)

It can't hurt to talk to a vet about whatever you suspect they ate. You should probably keep an eye on the dog for a few days to see if he acts differently than normal.

I would call the ASPCA Poison Control. I think it's free.

(888) 426-4435

i have no idea what most of those ingredients are, but dogs are incredibly resilient. even the foods that are straight poison for them (chocolate) takes a hell of a lot more than most people are led to believe to be life-threatening. if they're herbs, chances are your dog will barely notice it if at all. i can't imagine there could be enough of any of those ingredients in something small enough for a dachshund to carry around in its mouth that could be of concern. i would monitor him for the next few hours if he just ate it, and watch for any changes in/unusual behavior and if you see none then he's in the clear. Issues with ingested stuff usually are pretty clear within a few hours of consumption in dogs especially for a small one. If you're still concerned I'd call a vet tomorrow and ask them if any of those ingredients should be cause for concern. 

It depends on the strenth.