Boys, how would you react if a girl walked up to you wearing Full Makeup, a beautiful dress and High Heels?

• ?

I would tend to react defensively. I'm quite informal and always casually dressed. My grooming isn't important to me. If such a woman approached me, I would assume she's a hooker or sales person. I would be defensive, and cool toward her.

I am impressed with a girl who takes care of herself

• Ricky

Why not as long as she wants me than yea. If not than she is just wasting my time

• Rick

I'd be happy and might become aroused.  I'm attracted to feminine women.

If I was young and dumb, I would be excited. 

If I was a guy who showed you pictures of a Ferrari I said I owned, and told you about a company I worked at, and wore clothes that might suggest what I said was true, be attractive to you as a woman?

Then after you give me a chance, we have sex, and then you find out that there is no Ferrari, no big job or future, would I still be attractive?

Same thing for women who dress up to impress. Are they gorgeous? Hell yes. Are they worth it? She might have an STD, $200k in debt and a child and a nasty baby-daddy she hasn’t told you about. 

Make up, clothes and heels are just temporary. What does she really look like? Who is she really? What is behind the looks? Maybe they are worth checking out. Seems exciting. Most of the time the looks are hiding something. And most young and dumb guys will try to look around it. As she goes hunting. And you can’t tell the guy he is the prey because he thinks he is all that. 

Source(s): MGTOW

Depends on the circumstances and how she does it, but in general I am impressed with anyone who cares about their appearance.