Why are German people thinner than British/Irish?

I m just curious about Germany because Germany is within low obesity rate among European countries!

First of all, I understand that Latin countries like Spain,Portugal,Italy and France are low obesity because Mediterranean diet and wine drinking which that have lower fat rate.But for germans cuisine or Eating Habits is very similar to British/Irish like a full breakfast,beer drinking,pub culture and big sausage. What makes germans thinners than British/Irish?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

no that is totally not true.

• I haven't noticed that. 

• 11 months ago

They like a lot of meats, more than the British. I wonder if they are taking in more proteins and much less carbs...  I don't notice them being very low on the charts btw, more like mid-range.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

My bėśť ėducatd guess here would all 

their highly caloric beer mixd w/ said Prtzls

+ plnty of othr unhealthy thing's in their sad

diėť !! !!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

Tea and crumpets are bad for you...

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I don't like German or British women looks but I prefer them over Iranian, Arab or African black women 

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

British/Irish people eat a lot of sugar and processed food which increases their cravings that causes them to eat more. 

Anyways, Mediterranean countries don't have low obesity rates. It's the Slavic countries who have low obesity rates. 

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

lol, someone from the US is going to tell you that Latins come from Mexico.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

What makes germans thinners than British/Irish?

nothing. half of the german people have overweight

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.