can i add another solar panel?

i hav two solar panel conected in series 24v 100w. can i add another 12v 100w? wats gona hapen? do i hook it up in series or paralel? i want to add two more insted of one but it wont fit on top/roof of my 09 sienna. recomendations?

• David

Know about solar panel https://bit.ly/3aWIxlF

Voltage hooked up in series, is adding up the voltage number to get a total. Parallel is the number of the lowest voltage panel  If you have 24 +24+12=60V 100W for a fast burn

Parallel 24 to 24 to 12= 12V 100W for a long burn

Your panels SHOULD put out about 15 v and be wired in parallel. That is the proper range to charge devices you power from an automotive system.

Update to comment: Which part of NAMING THE CAR don't you consider referring to an automotive system? Don't bother digging your hole deeper by answering.

Update to second comment: You are offended because I gave an ACCURATE answer instead of telling you what you want to hear. You are even more offended because I pointed out you FLAT OUT LIED in your first comment.