Valentine's Day PLUS Birthday Date idea?

My boyfriends birthday is on Valentine's Day and I need some ideas on how to do this accordingly.

I told him that I was going to take him out to a high class restaurant and that I'd pay since it was his birthday, but he argues that he should pay because it's Valentine's Day.

Valentine's Day is going to be on a Friday, so I mean, we could celebrate Valentine's Day and then his birthday the next day or vise versa, but I need ideas on what to do other than good food. I'm getting him a new basketball goal, but I feel like I need to do so much more.

Any ideas?

An all day thing would be perfect, he could come to where you live and you could greet him at the door nude except for some topping on your breasts and publc area, and tell him you thought he might prefer to eat in today since we ate out last night :)

You could do an all day thing on Friday or during the weekend. Depending where you live go to an amusement park or go to local adoption events. Even if you don’t want a pet you can still play with them. There’s the cheesy way with a horse and carriage ride in a park or a movie. It really depends on their personality. Are they chill, then maybe they would like to stay home and watch a movie while eating chips on the couch. Or adventurous, maybe they want to take a sky diving class.