Help I don't know what to do about my job?

I've been suffering in this job for quite a few months now ever since the old GM left everything has been feeling apart it just kept getting worse this GM doesn't know what the heck he's doing he's making the whole restaurant fall apart he doesn't know how to schedule people because we're always understaff he doesn't know how to order stuff so we're always missing something he doesn't know how to be in charge of the store he's been f-ing up specially with people's hours many of us didn't get paid for hours that we work when the system was down and he said he'll fix it but some of us didn't get the correct amount hours paid and they have been Abusing me the most I've been getting called in almost every single day cause they're understaffed so I've been coming all the time every time I even came 10 days straight to close and they didn't even paid me for that I've been doing everything I was the only one doing the most work there every time they called me asking to come in on my day off I would come and I would be the one getting the most work done by myself I can't tell you how stressful it has been for me this whole month that this pass 2 weeks I've been coming in late because I would wake up late I would only wake up to go to work I didn't have time for anything else I would apologies my coworkers for being late and now this week was the same thing the GM didn't like that I kept coming late like 1-2 hours late and I didn't go to work today and he got very angry and said he wi

Relax and get consultation's

I'm in a sort of similar situation myself. I also work under a crappy manager who doesn't know what the hell she's doing yet she's treated like gold by all of the higher up managers somehow. Likeability goes a long way I guess lol. If this place isn't paying you for the hours you are working though that sounds to me like a major issue. You could always try to talk to your manager about your thoughts initially before leaving and see what can be done to address the issue.

But it does sound to me like maybe you could try to search for other jobs and just stick that place out in the meantime. If you're not happy with the place follow your gut instinct and try to escape as soon as you find something else.

• Eva

Start looking for another job and file a complaint with your state labor dept about being shorted hours and not being paid overtime. BTW coming in late is being 5 - 15 minutes late. 1 - 2 hours late is unacceptable no matter how late you worked the night before.

Time to find another job.

find a new place and plan your leave

You should be happy for all the OT. They have to pay you the OT. Ask for it. Or call the wage & hour board as a last resort. You would get your back pay but then be prepared to be fired for cause.

• Turbro1 month agoReport

They never paid me what I was supposed to get

Find another job.