Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 10 months ago

Family IN NEED with Little girl!!!?

Im a dad to a little girl Ava. We are in a really rough spot right now and need help. Im barely making my bills let alone food for my child and giving her a christmas. I dont know what else to do. We have no food I had to feed her corn for dinner. I have so many bills behind and on top of it all its christmas and I cant get her anything and I have to figure out moving expenses too. Because the person im staying with is taking off. If anyone can help Id really appreciate it. $Chronic7254 is my cash app. Please I just want my family to eat and her to have a christmas I feel like a failure of a parent. Please help me.

Update:

I have already contacted all places locally but they won't help. Im not a scammer. Im trying to provide for my family. Im a security officer but im out of work when the college kids are out of school. Cash app is all I have right now as my other cards are negative. If you can help id really appreciate it. If not then please dont leave negativity. $Chronic7254 if you leave contact info Ill even send you receipts. 

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

soliciting isn't allowed on here........

reported

• 10 months ago

Contact The Salvation Army. Try The Angel Tree.

• helene
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Sorry, you are NOT allowed to use this site for fundraising, no matter what kind of sob story you've put together.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Contact salvation army asap.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

I have already contacted all places locally but they won't help. Im not a scammer. Im trying to provide for my family. Im a security officer but im out of work when the college kids are out of school. Cash app is all I have right now as my other cards are negative. If you can help id really appreciate it. If not then please dont leave negativity. $Chronic7254 if you leave contact info Ill even send you receipts. 

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Have you sold all of your video games, troll? One Google search of Chronic7254 finds a lot of video playing and posts. No one is dumb enough to send you money

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_LJGMeqr49bCYOR...

You just subscribed to another Youtube channel a few days ago. So you can afford internet and ways to get online but can't feed you child????

"Chronic7254 subscribed to a channel4 days ago."

You are in the UK according to your Steam profile. You are a kid, not a father.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

i would just get help from social services

• 10 months ago

I call bullshít, you just want money for drugs

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Do not tell her about Christmas, so she won't expect anything.

• blank
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

There are programs to help. I would look up organizations in your area that are local. Might be a much better option. If I could help you I would..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.