Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

Why is nudity so bad if it's natural?

Why is it any different than exposing other parts of your body. People say because it's associated with sex but then why is sex so bad? I don't understand.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

I guess clothing started because of the cold, and possibly rain and wind too.  Even the sun.  But SINCE we are now routinely clothed, it is provocative for men to see women naked, and less so, but still not nothing, the other way around too.  That can lead to awkward or outright bad behaviors.  That's the one thing.  The other thing is elimination.  We don't want to see others taking a dump, or throwing up, for that matter.  Certain bodily functions just a bit gross is all.  

• 8 months ago

Because some people don’t like it.

In its own place yes, but please keep it

Private for others sake thanks.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Personal views cited

• 8 months ago

So which question do you want answered?

• 8 months ago

You'll need to go back generations.

I think clothes are just to show off,

but you need something if it's cold.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dick
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

It has to do with medieval mores, and puritan "values". Nudity is the natural state. Clothes are an affectation and glorify the elite. They are used to establish power, and status. Not "christian" values at all. Any sexual excitement from nudity usually goes away in about 15 minutes when you are nude too. It takes a dirty mind, to think the human body is dirty.

• 8 months ago

I like your question. Have been asking this same question for a long time without becoming aware of an intelligent answer. I think that the original concept goes so far back into the dawn of mankind that we will NEVER know the answer because he was only sub-human when the idea first formed in his primitive brain.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

cause its private and not everyone needs to see you naked

• 8 months ago

it's not bad, and neither is sex (if all are consenting adults)

• 8 months ago

Pain is also natural.  Can I cut off your hand?  Also, would you think sex with someone you don't want to have sex with is good?

• 8 months ago

because sex is icky!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.