Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

Why is nudity so bad if it's natural?

Why is it any different than exposing other parts of your body. People say because it's associated with sex but then why is sex so bad? I don't understand.

I guess clothing started because of the cold, and possibly rain and wind too.  Even the sun.  But SINCE we are now routinely clothed, it is provocative for men to see women naked, and less so, but still not nothing, the other way around too.  That can lead to awkward or outright bad behaviors.  That's the one thing.  The other thing is elimination.  We don't want to see others taking a dump, or throwing up, for that matter.  Certain bodily functions just a bit gross is all.  

Because some people don’t like it.

In its own place yes, but please keep it

Private for others sake thanks.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Personal views cited

So which question do you want answered?

You'll need to go back generations.

I think clothes are just to show off,

but you need something if it's cold.

• Dick

It has to do with medieval mores, and puritan "values". Nudity is the natural state. Clothes are an affectation and glorify the elite. They are used to establish power, and status. Not "christian" values at all. Any sexual excitement from nudity usually goes away in about 15 minutes when you are nude too. It takes a dirty mind, to think the human body is dirty.

I like your question. Have been asking this same question for a long time without becoming aware of an intelligent answer. I think that the original concept goes so far back into the dawn of mankind that we will NEVER know the answer because he was only sub-human when the idea first formed in his primitive brain.

cause its private and not everyone needs to see you naked

it's not bad, and neither is sex (if all are consenting adults)

Pain is also natural.  Can I cut off your hand?  Also, would you think sex with someone you don't want to have sex with is good?

because sex is icky!