Would it be bad if I didn’t invite friend to party?

I’m having a party. But one of my friends is a fagg0t and I’m worried no one would show up if they knew he was coming. I would feel kinda bad about not inviting him. But I want everyone to have a good time. I know most people feel uncomfortable around fags. I think the simplest thing is just not to invite him.

• reme_1

You better learn what a friend is. Stop using that term. It is really derogatory. He can not be your friend if you are still referring to him that way. Why even bother hanging out with him? You are just an ignorant ****. I hope he finds out how you talk about him and cuts you loose. You don't deserve him as a friend.

Maybe you shouldn’t be so quick to judge and stop calling people faggots. They’re not a bundle of sticks. They’re human beings.

Nah, he probably wouldn't wanna come anyways. I mean I sure as hell wouldn't, not with that attitude

In order to have friends you have to be a friend. Stop trying to think for everyone. Those other friends of yours probably have lgbt people in their lives too. All of us do! Invite your friend and have everyone get along. Be the type of hosts that keeps things fun - with out allowing hate speach.

• Rob

Stop pretending you have friends

• This guy is not your friend. Or at least you don't treat him as if he is. If people feel uncomfortable- -let them leave. People who don't leave will be the people you really want as friends.

It's your party, invite who you want

The easiest things to do is not invite your friend. Maybe have a separate party. Or even better just ask people, like hey do you mind if my friend comes to party, see peoples reaction

Don't feel bad, dude - you're not really a friend to him, anyway.

• Tj
      1 month agoReport

|Why do you call your make believe friend a ******?