My epson XP-240 does not print either on my PC and Mac laptop. I changed the cartridges and downloaded the driver from the website.?

change operating system  install drive.

you should still be able to print a status sheet whilst not connected to anything at all, using the buttons whilst turning it on. Although this is not a thorough test as such it will confirm the printer works leaving you with either an operational issue(you are not sending the stuff to that printer) or its changed its ip address(you may have forgot to tell us about any displayed error) or you havnt printed a status sheet which might tell you whats wrong. start at the epson site not here.

• David

Here is a link to the epson website with some troubleshooting links

http://tech.epson.com.au/downloads/category.asp?sC...

• Rayal

I have never had trouble with drivers on my Mac. Usually just plug and play. The only drivers I ever install are the ones supplied by the manufacturer for all the other features on the printer.

Turn off the printer, Use a USB cable to attach it to your Mac and turn it on.  It should show up in the Printer control panel. 

Scanning and duplex (if it has that) wifi and airprint might need other drivers but I don't know. 

With my Windows usually the same thing, but, install the driver/accessory pack from the manufacturer.  Plug in the USB and turn on the printer. 

Never a problem as long as the windows version, 7,8, or 10. 32/64 bit drivers are installed. 

Have you run the printer setup in either laptop? Did the drivers see the printer when you installed them?

• TomB

Well, my HP printer prints fine, I am still using the original ink cartridges that came with it and used the new printer wizard in Windows 10 settings (devices, printers & scanners) to add it to the new computer I built....

Did you have a question?