darren asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Is loneliness a choice? And is being lonely forever a bad thing or a good thing?

To tell all of you the full truth I am a 21 year old male and I now realize that I was the one who made a choice to be lonely I now realize that everything in life is a choice to tell all of you the full truth I want to be the loneliest man in the world and I will speak that into existence and I want it to manifest into the universe 💕💕❤️❤️❤️. The reason why I want to be lonely for the rest of my life is because I now realize that I was the one who made a choice to be lonely and loneliness is always and will forever be a choice to be honest with all of you I want to be lonely and I want to be a virgin for the rest of my life and I am speaking that into existence and I want it to manifest into the universe I will say that one more time I want to be lonely and I want to be a virgin for the rest of my life and I am speaking that into existence and I want it to manifest into the universe 🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

Please ask your doctor thanks Re loneliness thanks?

I read somewhere that it’s best to avoid for health

Reasons thanks.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Personal views cited

It may be ,it may not be.

I just went where I wanted to and never got anyone.

I didn't even think about it.

• Liz

I guess if that's what you want, that's what you'll do. A wise proverb in the Bible states “One isolating himself will seek his own selfish longing; against all practical wisdom he will break forth.”—Proverbs 18:1.

i think its partly a choice cause you can try to do something about it

Loneliness is a state of mind. Being alone is a choice.

You don’t have to be alone to feel lonely .

What you are proposing sounds like pity for yourself 

Be careful of what you are wishing for here   

No loneliness is not always a choice, They are advertising on TV about being lonely,  millions of old people are so lonely and most of them won't even get a Christmas Dinner too, Is that fair not to me my friend.

The people in the world don't know they died.

Especially after dying in sin which can continue. This is very much a focal point, one seeing and understanding contrary to another - However, the one allthough seeing will cast the first stone due to being riddled.

The world is also known as the first death.

One can be always happy alone knowledge of God.

Honestly, use those emojis, keep them forever and I guarantee your dreams will come true.

Source(s): ❤️🌟