Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

What’s up with theses churches setting up nativity scenes with Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus in cages ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favourite answer

What a good idea, Presumably it's a criticism of Trump splitting families and putting children in cages.

• 9 months ago

There are thieves who would steal them and probably have done so. It doesn't matter to a thief, even if something belongs to a church. How many people, on this site, believe in God or read the Bible? In searching for spiritual questions, there are maybe 1 in 1,000 that are worth answering. I invite you to look into the Bible from the international website, jw.org and Bible Teachings > Bible Teachings > Online Lessons. Thank you.

• 9 months ago

That is a good idea for Melania's White House decorations. 

• 9 months ago

I GUESS THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT SOMEONE STEALING THE PEOPLE FROM THE MANGER...WHAT A SAD WORLD THIS HAS BECOME...MY CHURCH DOES NOT HAVE THAT PROBLEM...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Christian Churches don't do that.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

A person can have greater respect for the Holy Family by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I hadn't seen that, but it doesn't surprise me. It's what the current regime is doing to thousands of families of refugees.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Haven't seen any of those churches yet, but I could imagine it would be to protect them from theft and vandalism. 

• 9 months ago

It’s a statement about separating families of asylum seekers contrary to the teachings of the Bible.

• 9 months ago

To prevent left of the statues

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.