Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

So this bum asked me for a dollar, and he got all autistic when I told him to pray to God for money. Why is that?

God always answers my prayers for money, why does this guy think he's too good to ask God? Jesus said God would grant you anything if you ask in Jesus' name.

• R R

Way to be a great Christian, I think we have all learned that you are one of the hypocrites Jesus warned us about.

• Paul

Maybe you aren't aware, but God has commanded those who follow Him to care for the poor and needy.

• Mike

You don't know if he hasn't prayed for years for money and the money God gives him is through people that are compassionate and have Christian charity in their hearts. Guess he asked the wrong person...

Maybe he is refusing GOD, thus refusing the source. Missing out on LOVE also!  For LOVE only comes from and with GOD! 

Pray for him to get closer to GOD, 

I have prayed for both of you.