Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 months ago

Libra is a sh*t sign for the moon?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

I feel like it depends. Like anyone it depends if the person is emotionally evolved, mature. I know Libra moons that can be so kind but distant. Though I know they have good intentions and sincerely care about people’s feelings. Sometimes there could be libra moons that are two faced and fake but thats because they NEED to keep the balance. Make everyone happy no matter if that means lying. They just don’t want to upset anyone! Though I understand how people can see that as completely fake. 

People that you might’ve heard of that have Libra moons: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Harry Styles, Ariana Grande, Bradley Cooper, Kristen Stewart, Emma stone

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yes. Libra Moon is one of the worst Moon placements to have. One of my coworkers has it, she is an older woman is her 50s. She acts very nice and friendly to everyone but ruthlessly gossips behind their back and kisses the *** of a supervisor whose breath stinks. She even ate her ***** once. Btw this Libra Moon woman is ugly af.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

No. I like it. 

Edit: who is trying to back stab or murder them? That's scary. 😣 Avoid strange people... really? Sorry to hear that. Just say no. I get rid of bad people that's why I'm so hated but better hated than sorry! 

Source(s): Virgo moon.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Stfu.. You think anybody cares what you think? Why’s that? They don’t. Nobody cares what you think, so stop acting like they do. I wish I could kill jealous/envious people like you who use people for attention. Nobody wants whatever $hitty women or whatever you are trying to sabotage them from so.. Stay the f away and out of our lives. You ain’t going to be in it. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • liz
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

The Libra sign is a set of scales.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.