chase asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

My dad keeps making my mom cry, what should i do?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

From reviewing the many questions you've previously asked, I'd guess that you are a child, probably about 8 or 9 years old.  All you can really do is tell both of them that it upsets you and worries you when they argue, and beg them not to do it. Maybe it will help. You can also tell another relative about this, and ask them to help out. This is a matter for adults to deal with. You can also try to avoid being around them when they're fighting, go in your room, turn up the radio, put on ear phones, and see if you can go and stay some times with a relative, such as a grand parent, an aunt or an uncle, for example.  Try to take care of yourself, its a grown up matter that you really have no control over, good wishes,  

• chase1 month agoReport

Thank you, oh and by the way i'm 17 years old

• 2 months ago

Tell your mom you're sorry she cries so much. There is NOTHING you can do to change the dynamic between them.

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

nothing, they got history you know nothing of, maybe tell them you can hear them arguing....then walk away, what it was about is none of your business, YOU are a welcome guest, not make yourself, 'personna non grata' , who pays the mortgage, the bills, it's not your house, it's theirs....you are just a guest, remember that....

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

tell him he needs to stop immediately and if hes hitting her call the police on him

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.