Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 9 months ago

Breast milk drying after being raped?

I am breastfeeding my 6 months baby. Last month in the abroad trip, I was attacked by a guy. During that time, he drank the milk from my breasts. 

After then, I found that my breast stopped produce milk no matter how hard I tried. Did he drink all my milk? How can I get produce the milk again ?

• PAMELA

Oh just put the baby on to formula, the stress of the attack proberly dried up your milk.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

You shhould have a decent supply.....

First I'm very sorry that happened to you, but maybe go see your doctor. I know it's uncomfortable to talk about that kind of topic but think about what's best for your baby (at least that's what would motivate me)

You have to inject milk into them, it's like recharging an aquifer that has run dry.  Any drug store has a breast recharge kit you can buy.

A woman who has been breastfeeding for months would know that it is impossible for someone to "drink all the milk".

Stress is causing issues with your production.

It is impossible to actually "drink it all" because more should be made as needed.  

But,  you had a stressful event and that has caused an interruption in new milk production. 

Talk to a doctor NOW to see if anything can be done to get production going again.