Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 9 months ago

Breast milk drying after being raped?

I am breastfeeding my 6 months baby. Last month in the abroad trip, I was attacked by a guy. During that time, he drank the milk from my breasts. 

After then, I found that my breast stopped produce milk no matter how hard I tried. Did he drink all my milk? How can I get produce the milk again ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Oh just put the baby on to formula, the stress of the attack proberly dried up your milk.

• 9 months ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

You shhould have a decent supply.....

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

First I'm very sorry that happened to you, but maybe go see your doctor. I know it's uncomfortable to talk about that kind of topic but think about what's best for your baby (at least that's what would motivate me)

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

You have to inject milk into them, it's like recharging an aquifer that has run dry.  Any drug store has a breast recharge kit you can buy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

A woman who has been breastfeeding for months would know that it is impossible for someone to "drink all the milk".

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Stress is causing issues with your production.

It is impossible to actually "drink it all" because more should be made as needed.  

But,  you had a stressful event and that has caused an interruption in new milk production. 

Talk to a doctor NOW to see if anything can be done to get production going again. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.