Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity Β· 8 months ago

Can I hack my local college website and change my marks?

Hackers: Is it possible to hack into a school system and change your grades?

Possible but very very very very very illegal.

Why would you waste the time and money going to college only to get crap grades?

You get out of it only what you put into it

If you were clever enough to do that, you wouldn't need to.

• keerok

Are the grades even accessible at all?

• study hard so you don't have to be that desperate

Back in the 80s, it was done, you won't be doing that today.

Now a real ,up to date hacker with the up to date tools could do it, the average armchair hacker, no.

Even all the good hacking sites have vanished or gone underground, so finding resources is nil.

If YOU have to ask on this website, then YOU could not hack your way out of a paper bag.

If you have to ask the question, then no. It is not possible for "you" to hack into the college website and change your marks. "You" lack the skills to do it.

Whether an experienced hacker could is another question. Each college is different in what it uses for security, how it stores the grades, what program it uses, and more. So what it would take to try such a hack is different for every school.

She is specialized and experienced in hacking into Educational Institutions, websites, surveillance footage database, Grades hacking, Clearing of criminal records, blah blah blah! All I can remember. Thank me later!

Not in YOUR case as you seem to be too stupid to even consider doing that.

Why would anyone, with an ounce of sense, ask on a public forum about hacking into accounts?