Would you say that late 80's babies and early 90's babies are one generation and late 90's babies with 2000's babies are one?

Because late 80's and late 90's babies remember the 90's (nitendo 64, ps1, mario kart, various movies,was outside and played, didnt have computers, etc) vs late 90's babies who didnt experience these things.

It is simply my opinion that each generation is vastly different in this world. if we just look back 10 years, and then 10 years prior to that, we now have young people who basically don't even really acknowledge the 9/11 attacks. They might remember a few things, but to them, it seems to be almost like Pearl harbor, a distance problem that never really affected them. I have observed exactly what you're talkin about, and I think it's interesting all the different technology that has really turns the world upside down in a good and bad way! My son is an early 90s baby and got a cell phone when he was 12. I wasn't even allowed to use the landline at home without stating home we are calling and how long we need the phone for. I wish Disney would create different houses at Disney world that show the way it was, in each generation, I would visit Disney world just for that!.

It's all one generation but have their own group. late 80s-early 90s babies are the core of the generation while the late 90s and early 2000s are late wave. Those born from 2002 and onward are a different generation.