How do I hire a hacker?

I need a hacker to help me who can help me with hacker related issues. Does anyone have any idea or someone that can help?

You can try this website https://knowhowto.tech

That depends on what your goal is. You can hire an ethical hacker if your intentions are legal. If you want a black hat hacker, things can get messy. You may also run into a lot of scams. It's much better to learn to hack yourself.

99% of hackers are just people that send emails trying to get someone to give them their password or trying to convince people to run programs that others wrote.  Good luck with that.

• Lv 7

you cannot discuss illegal activities here.

besides, how do you know they wouldn't just hack YOU?

Lots of luck with that. Your question suggest unscrupulous activity, and people will run and hide.

• David

When you signed up to a yahoo Answers you have to agree to the terms and conditions. This sort of question is specifically against YA T&C, and you risk being reported so please don’t do it.

• daniel g

Only to solicit a service to sell. I see no violation here.