STEVE
STEVE asked in SportsBasketball · 12 months ago

Best teammate Lebron has ever had: Dwayne Wade or Anthony Davis?

And who would you rather build your team around: a 25-year old Dwyane Wade or a 25-year old Anthony Davis?

The Best Teammate is Dwayne Wade Not Close. I'd Changed My Opinion If, Lebron James and Anthony Davis win More than Two Championships.

This is The Lakers Franchise won't Accept Just One or Two Championships If, They're The Best Duo in NBA Since Shaq and Kobe.

BQ:  I also will Take Dwayne Wade Because He already Have That Killer Instinct since He's The Rookie.   He always wanted  to win The Game and also will Play through The Injuries.  I know He can Figure it Out to be Much Better Shooter in Modern Era and Others from The Past.

• Carlos

Dwayne Wade is Lebron best friend and his better teammate

All the above due to the fact TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK

Dwayne Wade for both.

• Bob

I would rather build my team around Wade at 25,but it should be noted that Wade was 27 and not 25 when he &Lebron became teammates.

whos anthony davis