Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 2 months ago

I don’t know how to word my question, I need medical advice please? ?

I don’t have any health problems. Although I was ‘technically’ diagnosed with reactive hypoglycemia. 5’2 and female. I weight 128 pounds and am 22 years old. I’ve had issues where I get extremely lightheaded to where my vision goes black, headaches, confusion, disorientation, extreme thirst, frequent ruination, nausea, hunger, shakiness (sometimes I can even collapse it gets that bad..). The point is lot of symptoms, on a daily basis, mostly in the morning. Been to many doctors, but they can’t ever get it figured out. Also should add my blood sugar is always in a normal range no matter when I check it. It’s pretty much always in the late 90’s. Before I eat, after, always, etc. Even though I was diagnosed with reactive hypoglycemia ‘technically’. So idk know what’s wrong with me. These symptoms have gotten worse over the past 5 years I’ve had these symptoms. Any ideas? Please, thank you. 

• Andy C

You're prediabetic and it's progressing. You probably regularly consume sugar and other sources of fructose like HFCS, honey, nectar, juice, molasses, maple syrup and/or white flour products (most breads, crackers and pastas).

All these are too high in fructose and regular fructose is the same to your liver as regular alcohol: it causes dysfunction that prevents the hormone leptin from telling your brain to stop eating.

Your brain is likely more sensitive to smaller amounts of leptin, so you aren't compelled to overeat like obese people, but the liver dysfunction also causes insulin resistance and that causes the brain to tell the pancreas to pump out more insulin.

When the pancreas is 'used up', we call it diabetes II when in fact it is a metabolic disorder.

One need not be obese to get diabetes II and metabolic syndrome.

How's your skin? Any acne or sensitivity?

Think that I just pulled this out of my @$$?

Quit sugar and see what happens.

Source(s): "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig M.D, M.S.A

You claim to not know how to word your question. Then you proceed to type an entire paragraph without a SINGLE question. Get off this site. Go post to some medical forum or something, I don't care. But non-questions are not welcome here.