Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 9 months ago

Senior Citizens: How old is life?

How long life should be 

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Life is billions of years old.

Your question would be better put in a science category where you could learn something, instead of ridiculous beliefs based on the voodoo science of religion. 

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

When I have learned how to treat others, and have no regrets I will have graduated.  The next life will be even better.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

As far as I am concerned- when I can not take care of myself mentally or physically I want it to be over. I am almost 71 so I know what I am talking about. I have a few serious health issues and am terrified to inherit dementia like my mother and grandmother.

• 9 months ago

That's pretty much left to chance. If you come from a lineage of ancestry that have a long life line, if you were born with good genes and if you enjoy life most everyday, then you may be a candidate for a long life. Of course, accidents and illnesses also factor in.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ann
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I think it depends on the person.  I had a friend who just passed away at the age of 103.  She was still interested in her family and what is going on in the world.  I have another friend who is 95.  She complains every day that she's ready to die, because all of her friends have died and she is bored.  The person's perspective is what is important when deciding what "life" is.

• 9 months ago

When you feel old enough. And realize life has pass you by. 

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Each life will last just as long as God allows.  He knows the end before the beginning so that means that He knows just who will abuse their bodies with drugs etc. He knows who will do all they can to keep fit and He knows who will have a sensible diet to avoid serious illnesses.  He also knows why some babies are born with issues which mean they will not have a long life.  For those of us who make it to adulthood we should respect the fact that we are still here and not create problems for ourselves which could shorten our life - that would be an abuse of the gift of life.

• 9 months ago

thats up to god to decide

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

thats up to god to decide

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

70-80 years                              

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.