Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 month ago

In america, someone who is a professional massage therapist goes to school and graduates in order 2 be certified, Do other countries do that?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    maybe you should learn how 2 spell

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.