What is it like to pass from a boarding school?

Boarding school is not just a school, it’s a lifelong learning that you take and keep with yourself for whole life. I myself went to a boarding school (SelaQui international School) and the experiences I gained from it are enormous. From being independent, making your own bed, maintaining your own diet and studying for yourself were the decisions every child should be making at this age to prepare themselves for the future. Also, making friends from different cultures was also one of the best experiences I had there.

Source: personal experience and also you may refer https://www.selaqui.org/blog/purpose-of-boarding-s...

You do not need to go to boarding school to be independent, make your own bed, maintain your own diet and study for yourself. I lost one of my parents young and had to grow up pretty quickly and did all those things without having to sacrifice quality time with my family. 

Sounds so cool. I wish I could've went to a boarding school. Probably would've avoided some homophobic bullying from kids.