Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 9 months ago

Weird dream? ?

Weird dream or some kind of vision. I'm looking at a map. A google map of the states. In my dream I see a small Red Dot on the map saying Anywhere before the next 20 years. The Red Spot begins to increase bigger. Big enough that it covered most of the map. To where the map was covered in Red. Something that was supposed to happen within the next 20 years. Not sure what the dream was about. Could it been like a sign of global destruction kinda thing? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Probably nothing more than to instill in you to watch where that spot was on the map and subconsciously if something does happen you will remember your dream.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

To see or study a map in your dream suggests that your current life path will lead to fulfillment of your needs and realization of your goals. It also indicates that you are set on the path to self knowledge and self discovery. If you have difficulties understanding or reading the map, then it means that you are feeling lost. You are literally still trying to find yourself and figure out where you want to go in life.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

You're insane, if you continue down this path you will eventually end your own life.

• 9 months ago

Blood coating the world=Death. Or maybe the climate crisis. Or maybe you are on google maps too much. Could be any of these.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.