Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Do Capricorn women have good personal hygiene and smell good?

If yes, then why do many people often dislike them? It seems like Capricorn is one of most hated zodiac sign other than Scorpio from what I have noticed, but Scorpio is definitely the number one most hated sign though.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

my brother is a typical Capricorn and is very  smart 

• 1 month ago

They take care of themselves pretty good but mostly in looks. Not really smell.

• The decider...
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Because they don’t give a $hit about you..

• 1 month ago

I would say 50-50.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Capricorns are dumb that is why no one likes to lower their IQ to interact with them. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dv8s
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you don't mind being trampled under her hooves, and slapped in the face with her fishtail, she's a catch. Scorpio is the most misunderstood, but they've got hearts of gold. They can be the best thing in your life, or your worst enemy. It's really up to you.

• ...Show all comments
    • Dv8s
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

That's a fact.  Who's Michael?  I think you're barking up the wrong tree, The decider...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh yeah? Likewise to you. Is that you? Michael? Stfu... Ain’t nobody ask you.. Ain’t nobody ask you what your UGLY UNDESERVING jealous envious short fat crapicorn a$$ thinks.. Stfu and mind your own business. Bet they don’t like you either. 

You think anybody would want you? Lol why... Stop lying. They don’t. They wouldn’t. You are lucky to even get a one night stand. You better get use to it cause that’s all you are ever going to get! You hear me Michel? F your ugly undeserving unlucky a$$.. Fu Michel and your friend group..

• 1 month ago

Stereotyping is rude. You could drive away a potential friend by calling them lame just because you know their zodiac sign.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.