Can anyone help me? Please. ?

So...... for the passed four to five months I have been feeling a severe and constant form of déjà vu, which has led me to become extremely paranoid and frustrated. Because nobody will listen to me - they all put it off as lack of sleep. I’ve been given sleeping tablets and done tests; they don’t work. P.s. deja vu is so messed up that it’s like I’m hyper aware I’ve been in the same place/done the same things and been in the same situations. 

I have also been having extreme lucid dreams; dream reversal where my “waking life” is actually me in coma and that the life I’m living now is just a dream/memory of my past. In these dreams I can hear my family and doctors speaking, feel the hospital bedsheets and all the tubes, I can even feel them slicing me open (operating on me). 

Please help me. 

• Rich

This is something unusual and probably not something very positive.

Lucid dreaming like this is uncommon and yes, it can be scary.

My suggestion is that you ask Jesus Christ into your heart.

He is the source of all peace as demons and evil spirits, who could have something to do with your dreams, they all flee from him.

When my kids were small and they had nightmares I put on Jesus music, like Christian worship type of lullabies, and they fell asleep immediately.

That is because the Bible says that HE inhabits the praises of his people.

So repent of your sins, ask Jesus Christ into your heart, and start playing Christian worship music at night while you sleep. You can find many types of good Christian worship music, even instrumental ones, on Spotify. I suggest Julie True or Terry MacAlmon.

This is not the way dreams react within our human brains.  I think it would be better to transfer your question over into the "psychology" department for better help. It sounds as if there is a problem within the brain, and just analyzing the dreams is not going to cure the problem. Okay?  Hope you are able to find an answer to your question in the Psychology section of this Category. . 

Source(s): Transfer to the Psychology Category, from the Dream Interpretation Category

Find a Tibetan guru.