Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

You females wont admit it but you like being taken care of,like a baby?

You want a suga daddy

Favorite Answer

Some girls do yes but not all of them do.  A lot of girls end up taking care of guys because a lot of them can end up acting like the biggest babies ever.  Myself, I have a lot of girl friends that kick *** in their careers and have been married to men who also believe in a 50/50 relationship.  They deserve and have earned a lot more respect than from someone who says they want to be taken care of.

I take care of myself, and i have for years. I have a boyfriend, he's good to me, but he treats me like a lady - not a baby.

I have discovered that some men love it when a woman treats him like she's "mommy"..... ugh it's not my cup of tea.

No one has ever 'taken care of me like a baby' other than when I was seriously ill. Nor do I know any other woman who has been other than one narcissist--and that's someone with a mental disorder. My mother and grandmother  scrubbed floors on hands and knees to support their families when their husbands were sick/dead.

You sound like a guy that has been emotionally wounded by a specific woman. Why are you allowing that experience to render you so ignorant?