Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 months ago

Why does my vagina contract when I have a orgasm?

When I have a orgasm, my vagina contracts and I am not sure why.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favourite answer

An orgasm causes involuntary contraction of muscles - when you are having sex it feels great for both partners.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

That is part of the female orgasm. When I have sex with my girlfriend her vagina squeezes my penis and at times her vagina squeezes it really hard or several times during sex. Feels really good when it is squeezed tight. 

• 10 months ago

It is just part of the process

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

How do you know that it contracts?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

That's a normal motion of a vagina during orgasm.  It's an evolutionary trait to aid in reproduction.  The contraction helps push the semen up to and through the cervix.  All the pleasure surrounding such contractions is just an added benefit.

• 10 months ago

The idea of the orgasm and your vagina contracting is to draw sperm up towards the cervix

• ANDREW
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

It’s a muscle it’s basically a spasm it’s normal

• 10 months ago

Because it's spasming. A male's body spasms during orgasm, too

• 10 months ago

That's the way a females' fluid is expelled into her vagina. Males' penises throb/spasm and that is the way our fluid is expelled into a females' vagina also. Do you have big orgasms, gut busters wipes you out, or just small ones?

I really think pressure builds up inside of us and somehow it triggers an explosion in our body but I can't find anything that explains that. I know my wife expels fluid into her vagina because I can feel it. 

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

its just what orgasm is.......................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.