Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 10 months ago

Why are asian women so attractive?

Compared to other nationalities, I find asian women very hot.

Why is that?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

You must be blind.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

They're not but that's your opinion.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Lol please delusional 

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

They're not, flat faces  slanty eyed  flat  chested  and  flat behind  the only thing  that is  attractive to  men is their submissiveness

Source(s): I just read your comments the Asians copy everything the west does so no they are not smart secondly any man that fancies women with no boobs or no behind obviously fancies men not women and thirdly the reason the people with down syndrome were called mongoloids is because they looked like the Asians you are wrong on all counts
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

You mean orientals. Known for massage parlors, tight pVssy and easy, cheap lay. White man's fantasy. A lot are NOT hot. Polish, Hungarian, Czech, they have a high level of hotness.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I find them the ugliest race that there is 

• 10 months ago

because they act really feminine, theyr very small built, short and delicate and thats probably what u like

• 10 months ago

"Asian" is not a nationality. Asia is the largest of the continents with forty eight countries stretching from Turkey to Timor Leste. Asia has thousands of languages and cultures and people of all shapes and sizes and with every possible shade of skin colour from palest to darkest. Saying "I find asian women very hot" just means you find women very hot as there is such a huge variety of women in Asia.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

you have yellow fever. very common in white men.

• Tasm
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

I haven't seen many fat asians.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.