Joe Biden was Vice President for eight years. If he wanted to continue Obama’s legacy why didn’t he run in 2016?
- StephenWeinsteinLv 78 months ago
Because his son had just died.
- Kinetic NebulaLv 68 months ago
He was very depressed when his son Beau died of cancer and he didn't think he could beat Hillary
- Weasel McWeaselLv 78 months ago
His son died of a brain tumor, at that time, and he had the common decency to NOT put his family thru the grinder of an election, at that sensitive time.
He , in fact, stepped away, from what would have been his BEST chance. ----for the sake of his family.
For that *alone*..........he gets my vote this time.
A man of HONOR and integrity........who put his family before his own vanity and political ambition.
That earns nothing but respect from me.
- regeruggedLv 78 months ago
His son died after a lingering illness. Mr. Biden was still grieving.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 8 months ago
He said he was mourning the death of his son.
- Bubba RayLv 78 months ago
Hillary made a deal in 2008.
- LollyLv 78 months ago
His son died...