Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How soon do you tell a guy you are dating that you don't believe in sex before marriage?

I am afraid to date for fear men will want sex at some point and that they may try to physically force it or outright reject me upon hearing that I am not interested.

Signed,

A Virgin

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

As early as possible , so if he is only after sex , no need to get involved any deeper

• 2 months ago

If a guy likes you, he's going to wait for sex. If he's more interested in sex than you, well, he's not for you (or any girl with common sense)

And i wouldn't just blurt out that you're waiting for marriage for a while. I just wouldn't.

• 2 months ago

Usually, you tell him before you start dating so if he really likes you, he'll still date you and respect you. 

• Piero
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Don't beat around the bush. Don't try to sound PC, or "cool". Why not just be truthful and say it!! "I'm better than you, you will never be good enough to deserve me, and when I'm done playing with you, I'm gonna dump you."

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Wait until they ask.

There are those who will appreciate your position 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.