What should I get first?

Should I upgrade my Samsung Galaxy s7 (half screen touch not responsive) to galaxy note 9 or should I upgrade my graphics card from 1050ti to rtx 2060 FIRST?what would be best for me at present? I have to wait till February for another upgrade. Note 9 or rtx 2060?

I would get the new phone first. I would wait until rtx cards are improved and more games are available. I would wait for the next gen rtx cards.

Depending on which is more important to you. Personally, I would totally start with the phone because it's an essential in my life. It's also not responsive so it's probably barely useful. I would wait with the GPU cuz the 1050ti is still a very good mid-range GPU and would run almost all AAA games. As is mentioned earlier, choose what's more important, if you're working from home you probably don't need your phone, just to call and stuff. But yeah, the phone in my opinion would be better.