Ian asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 10 months ago

What is the right title for a person that rules the whole world?

In an empire you have a Emperor / Empress

In a kingdom you have a King / Queen

In a duchy you have a Duke / Duchess

In a county you have a Count / Countess


But what do you call someone who rules all the modern countries from today? 

I know that a person like that hasn't reached yet but there has to be a definitive title for that.

8 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

    You must  be Chinese  no the world  does not want to be  ruled  by  your president  who is head of the  New World  Order

  • If one single person ruled the entire world, he or she could choose any title he or she wanted.

  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

    Yarway or God

  • Rico
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

    Christian theology would call the leader of a one world government The Antichrist. 

    The closest we have at the moment is General Secretary of the United Nations 

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

    The Hulk (blablabla)

  • 10 months ago

    king of the world

  • Clo
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

    There is no title for that position that  since that position has never existed.

  • 10 months ago

    That would be God.  He's the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. 

    But the Antichrist comes first, if that's what you mean. 

    Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.