Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

What the hell I should do with this person?

Please help me! Its so important. You see I'm a girl and I went to girl school. There I saw a girl with tomboyish look and voice I fell for her and gave her everything but she left me aside when I had no use for her . she stole all of my friends and popularity. And ruin my reputation. I was severely depressed and anxious. My self esteem and self confident was completely shattered. I even commit suicide. But what ever I healed caused that's what the time does. For the entrance exam I should go to library to study since I'm not going to school anymore. But that girl is there and I live in a small town and there is no other library in our town. I can't study at home and when she is there I can't focus . should I just stay and fight or its just distracts me and I shouldn't do anything. Fight I mean I have some acquaintances and should I just make regular friend and don't let her steal or I don't know what the hell I should do?

Find another place to study.

Even if it means staying on your PC.

Do not go there.

That's what females tend to do to each other. Tons of drama.

Your best recourse is to live a very successful life and not let this person have so much control over your emotions.

You need therapy if you attempted suicide but you might consider finding a way to attend another school so you can get a new start. You need consult your parents to do that.

• Carson

How about checking the books out of the library and taking them home to read?