Do we not to stop using the words "reproductive organs"?

Using those words might be insensitive to homosexuals because they don't use those organs to reproduce.

Do we need* 

How do I delete this question? 

• Emma

Do you engage in rhetorical nonsense often?

Your 'concern' is noted, troll.

• reme_1

Stop having such a thin skin.

lol whether or not people choose to reproduce does not change the fact that reproductive organs are for that. I ain't gay but as someone whos womb will remain barren I can assure you that its not insensitive to call my uterus, ovaries etc reproductive organs. 

I have a motorcycle in my garage that has sat unused for years. It is still a motorcycle. What about a 12 year old who had an accident down there, would you challenge a doctor if in their report they say said they were concerned for any damage to the reproductive organs???

If you are going to troll, at least put in an effort.

I have sometimes used "regenerative system" to describe them on account of the post-coital bliss. I don't know whether you're serious or not, but I do indeed tend not to use that term. It would also be offensive to people who are sterile but have tried for a child, and to celibates, and it doesn't describe the situation children are in, hopefully.

They can and often do reproduce.

you are rapist. time to die

• Peter

Homosexuals have more than one organ that they never use.

• Cogito

"Do we not to ..."?  Do you mean 'should we stop'?

If so, no, the organs are still 'reproductive' as opposed to respiratory or circulatory.And many homosexuals, male and female actually do use those organs to reproduce, albeit not in the traditional way.Would you suggest using a different term for those organs in a celibate or infertile person?  Surely you can see what a ridiculous suggestion you're making?