Hugh asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 months ago

How will you react in the highly unlikely event that Jeremy Corbyn wins the General Election?

Hopefully the military would remove him as they've said as much a couple of times.

I know it sounds extreme but a military dictatorship is an option in the event a known communist, terrorism supporter and national security threat like Corbyn becomes PM.  Take General Pinochet in Chile for example, he saved that country from the communist threat and now Chile is the most prosperous country in Latin America.  This is in contrast to Venezuela where millions have fled, zoo animals have been butchered for meat and 10 y.o. girls have to prostitute themselves to survive among other horrors.

• F

Resign and go on benefits. It won't be worth having a job.

i will campaign and take to the streets and make his cowardly life hell

MILITARY DICTATORSHIP!!!!!

The people of Britain would have saved the United Kingdom.

Because, whatever Boris Johnson says, he has sold out Northern Ireland.

I will hold my nose and vote Labour next week anything to get rid of the tory scum

I will be relieved on behalf of the millions living in poverty

I'll up my meds and watch the result again on catch-up.

Anyone ever told you to get a brain, while it's `sill free of charge`on the NHS.

I’d think that the country has a leader with integrity for the first time in decades.

Of course the right wing Establishment, helped by the Americans would do all they could to de-stabilise any socialist government, they have a long history of interference.

Not that we could ever elect a socialist government, the electorate are too stupid and gullible to see what is in their best interest.