Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Can someone interpret my dream?

I am severing ties with a guy. (The guy is unknown in the dream until afterwards.) I am standing in the back of his yard and I am telling his entire house(the actual structure) that I am done. Now subconsciously I know I should not grab the spay paint and draw a heart where the rose bush was. But I did it anyway.Then Denzel Washington appears explaining that I knew that anyone who did anything to that scared space had to be killed. And that he had to kill them.( Denzel is who I was taking my heart from. I was trying to regain my power from a broken heart but at the same time exited spitefully.) Not wanting to kill me he begins to point the gun at himself and i run after him. I catch up to him and there is Micheal B.Jordan who attempts to sacrifice himself for me. It was not successful I had to watch him suffer. I woke up because I couldn't take watching him in pain. Now this is the thing I think the people represent other people. Denzel Washington was proclaimed to be one of the finest black actors.There was a lot of hype around his skills as well. The idea of him being fine has to grown on me and as I get older and watching him in younger films I see where the opinion on his charm and skills came from. So to me its a symbol of someone I had to learn to love and appreciate but may have taken it for granted. Micheal B. Jordan is a crush of mine someone I view as amazing. So some one help to explain is this a dream of creativity or could there be real meaning behind it.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Your dream is quite convoluted and goes on for a long time. The one major theme in the dream is your appreciation of black men, especially black actors.  And you are not alone with this appreciation.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.