Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 10 months ago

I’m a Man Utd Fan, how do you think Pep Guardiola feels after being tactically outclassed by Ole?

Lol, best manager in the world my ****. This guy has infinite money and multiple internationals in every position and is still behind a pub team like Leicester 😂😂

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

It doesn't make him a c**p manager just because he lost to a little gremlin who doesn't really know anything!

• 10 months ago

He'll just blame VAR, that's the standard routine for excusing his Billion dollar squads many, many failures. VAR has the nerve to reveal that City are tactical fouling cheats. 

• 10 months ago

feck him, that bald spanish b45tard ^_^

lol  im J/K folks.

Pep was great at Barce and I admired him then, but hes just getting to spoiled with trophies at Man Citeh, its only fair we win the league really i mean we deserved it more than they did last season lets be honest, and we got cheated out of the CL final two seasons ago if you recall by real fradusters.

so injustice is not with poetic justice and karma ^_^

that made no sense but who cares, we 're top of the Premier League so why don't you all go feck yourselves lol

• August
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

How does he feel,quite peeved by not getting the hand ball late in the 2nd half. VAR proved ball to hand and these rules now apply.

Man C weren't outclassed but it appears that Lingard+Rashford has a new lease of life and I can't say whether that's down to the manager, if it is all well and good.Leicester will finish above you so don't get too cocky.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

And you wonder why Liverpool are turning on the jets on them (City)...

...if you're United, that's what the doctor ordered.  Now don't start losing again.

• 10 months ago

I guess he feels humbled!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.