Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 8 months ago

Dream about baby gender while pregnant?

Anyone ever had a dream while pregnant about your baby gender before finding out what you are having and it ended up being what u dreamt?? I know your hormones can play a part in dreams but I had one last night it was a girl and she looked just like her father I am only 11 weeks 4 days 

Eleven weeks might be too early to get a hormonal readout of your unborn child but it is almost 3 months so you might ask your Doctor if he could do a scan.  Your dream reflects your curiosity, which is also very normal. What if you have a boy who looks like you?  I'm sure you will be just as happy as the dream you actually had.  Your dreams may go on to different dads, etc, or moms...I'm just telling you this in advance so you don't worry.  Hormones do effect us when we dream, especially the teen years, but pregnant women play a close second!

You have pretty much a 50/50 chance of being right.