Is it bad that a married man it trying to sleep with me?

Update:

Im 18 and he is 21

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favourite answer

If the guy is married and flirting with you then he clearly needs to get a divorce before he tries to sleep around. If he wants to be with you than he shouldn't half-*** it and go behind his wife's back. It wouldn't be fair to the wife or to you, you deserve to be with someone who will be devoted to you. Don't settle for some cheating jerk.

• ANDREW
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

If he’s your husband then no

• Layne
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

He needs to untie the 'knot'.  Perhaps not get married again,  because that may mean a lot of knots will be tied.

• 10 months ago

if he wants to sleep you are using the wrong approach

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

It certainly isn't good. Why do you call it sleep with you when all he actually wants to screw you?

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Yes real bad...you need to stop giggling with that married clown, tell him to buzz-off.

• Piero
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

It's probably "bad" by some people's definition. If YOU don't sleep with him, someone else will. If you think you might enjoy it, then you should go for it. Then, you can decide if it was "bad" or not. Sounds like the two of you might have a good time.

• 10 months ago

I know it is bad. If you believe in God and it happens, it is sin. This would be adultery. Adultery is sin and sin is against God. I would advise you not to do it, it will have bad consequences.

• 10 months ago

its bad if you let him

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Well, chances are that he is closet-gay?  You didn't say whether he is 'married' in the traditional way, like to a woman, but if he is already with another dude, then it is as F-ed up as it can be.  You gays always want to be doing each other in the ***, and that is wrong.  Now, if dude is married to a woman, then he is likely gay.  And I think gays shouldn't use the term 'sleep' with me.  Let's call it what it is, "a married man wants to F me in the A"

• David
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Maybe he's tired of sleeping with his wife and prefers male company such as yourself and so you can take it as bad if you're not that way inclined.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.