Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Is he just interested in a friendship?

I have been running into a guy frequently on my college campus, and we have met previously met at a friend's parties. Since then, we have been waving/saying hi, and smiling whenever we see each other. We would chat briefly every now and then.

Now, yesterday, he asked to eat lunch with me when I was eating lunch on my own in the cafeteria. We don't know each other well, so we tried to get to know each other but there were few awkward pauses. 

He is in the class above me, and he had no reason to sit with me because there were other spots, and we barely know each other. Is he just trying to be polite/ nice or is he interested in more than friendship? What do u think?

Favorite Answer

he jus wants to be friends but if you get closer he prolly wants to be sum more

This question every hour is annoying.

• David

He might like boys younger than him and so be careful because he may well want something more than friendship.