Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 10 months ago

what does it mean when a female says you must live with your mother ?

I usually say no and leave it alone because she has been dead since June 4, 2004.  Just because I speak well, I do not use foul or vulgar language, I don't lie, I don't drink, I don't do drugs.  I work .  If that is what they take living with me living my mother well that's their issue not mine.

I can't even imagine because in my culture being an adult and living with your mother is considered kind of a bad thing.

they just think youre living with your mother

It's an insult that you are too serious in your approach to life.  Younger people tend to be more laid back not so concerned with how others act unless they have influences (like mother's) in their life hounding them to straighten up.

You are correct, it is their issue, not yours.  People will often try to toss their own issues at you and you are smart to know better to not be baited.

It means you should ask “what do you mean?” If all you do is say “no” and leave it alone, you won’t learn what she means. 

Maybe you do live with your mom, in your head.