Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 8 months ago

Why doesn't anyone give AF that I have a medical condition?

All of the people I've ever talked to still likes me, or they still want to date me. I told them my medical condition but they either accomodate me or they dont care. I thought theyre supposed to be avoiding me like the plague.

Unless you're contagious most people don't run fleeing just because someone is physically compromised. A lot of medical conditions can be successfully managed and one wonders why you seem to be hoping to make yourself a pariah.

If your condition were contagious they would be avoiding you. Since it isn’t, avoidance isn’t necessary. 

• ?

Yeah, most people arent morally bankrupt, superficial assholes. Go figure.

A lot of medical conditions are just becoming less stigmatised.

It's understandable why you'd be surprised by this if you've been avoided for it before but it's a good thing that people aren't letting your condition change their view of you as a person. (:

Because your MC is more important to you than to them.

Do you give a f##k that I have several medical conditions? Should you give a f##k?