Brian asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 2 months ago

I have msn outlook (live) as email. I keep getting flooded with junk emails from comby.org.uk as ending trail. How do I stop this madness?

I tried everything to get the nonsense to stop. I block the email address; but a new one comes in with same ending, but different beginning. Another ending of email is brixe.org.uk. I tried going to settings to put domain in general block; and still the junk keeps flowing in like rain. The trailing part of the email address looks totally computer generated and not human. I am getting flooded with junk. How do I stop this? I even tried unsubscribing. Does no good; junk keeps flowing in from same end part addresses.

I meant to say beginning part of return email looks strange and computer generated; not human.  The ending part is one of 4 variants all ending in .org.uk  Can somebody help me; because this is racking my nerves heavily.  

• Tommy

Theoretically outlook support should be able to assist you. In reality, they suck. You could check on the Microsoft community forums. You might get some useful assistance there. Their spam filters seem to go from one extreme to the other. Either nothing get blocked or too much gets blocked.

• Sharon

Once a spammer gets your address it cannot be stopped: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/block-sen...