Which is more disrespectful, mentioning Barron Trump's name in public hearings, or cheating on his mother while she was pregnant with him?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

My opinion cheating when his mother was pregnant. However mentioning his name in the hearing was inappropriate and unkind/

• 2 months ago

How is any of it your business?

• 2 months ago

Great question, the right won't answer it.

• 2 months ago

You by spreading more rumors. 

You werent there so what you are saying is hear say and is not acceptable in a court of law. 

Stop Spreading Rumors which you do not HAVE FIRST HAND ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE OF. Your Dispictiable to use your queen Hillarys words.

And you probably love Bill Clinton and Hillary for looking the other way during the NUMEROUS AFFAIRS HE HAD.

• ...Show all comments
    • retired old sarge
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I never denied his past... ITS between him and his wife and family ITS PERSONAL and was NOT DONE STANDING IN THE OVAL OFFICE and Hillary didnt mind so why should you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • xg6
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Let's face it, Melania is nothing but a gold digger and her fake outrage is pathetic 

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The cheating on her then is still a he said she said thing and she, lost the lawsuit about it.

While lying during testimony in a congressional hearing is bad enough, they decided it was a good thing to drag the kids into it. Oh, and don't forget Russia's imminent invasion on US soil, via Ukraine.

• ...Show all comments
    • y
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

There is a dispute in the dates, and stormy is the one who lost in court about talking about this issue.  At least get the entire story. It's one of the reasons she faded away.

• 2 months ago

The Democrats crossed a line by mentioning Baron. They are disgusting, dangerous, and need to be voted out.

• 2 months ago

The two can't even correlate. One is a public display of disrespect because he's a child and you're mentioning him on national TV during a government official hearing and the other is a private matter that he wouldn't have even known about that would have just been talked about in private circles. So if you're asking which is worse for HIM I say the public hearing. He's a child and has NOTHING to do with ANY of this political non-sense. Mentioning him on that type of platform is disrespectful and says more about the person who did the mentioning than it does the Trumps.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The very mention of Barron Trump shows the Democrats are getting increasingly desperate with their impeachment hoax.

• Bob
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

When you talk about Melania being pregnant, it puts an image in my mind of Trump sweating heavily on top of her in the act of conception. It's not an image I want in my mind. To be honest, it's utterly repulsive to think about Trump naked and doing anything sexual. My day is ruined.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.