Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 2 months ago

When you were young, did you think you would make it to 2020?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No, I was too busy looking for high income.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I never questioned as to whether I would be here, but I never imagined what it would be like.  I was hoping for a better world with lots of jobs and opportunities and I honestly think the world is worse than it was 50+ years ago.

• 2 months ago

When I was young, the farthest year on my mind was 1984 because of a famous book.  But 2001 the movie seemed fiction.  And now you say 2020, I still have trouble thinking 2025.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

When I was young I never thought about death, death happened to other people and mostly to old people. This is how I have interpreted the question. Cloaking please Stanley. ;-)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Nope............

• 2 months ago

I never thought about it. It never seemed real to me. Just like if you were asked if you will make it to 2060. It doesn't compute in the brain until you get right upon it.

• Binks
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Since I almost died in 2005, this subject doesn't matter anymore. I have no doubt whatsoever that God saved my life.

• Asep
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Well yeah. I don’t expect to die

• 2 months ago

When I was younger I always thought I would die in a car crash before I turned 16. I always sat behind the driver with my seatbelt off because why not. I felt like one day the driver would just pull out and get blindsided, crushing me in the door and trapping me until I died. I'm 19 now so that has passed. lol

• CAB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I haven't made it yet, and I figured my expiration date was 2021

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.