Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 10 months ago

Should unattractive childless men in their 40s be eliminated as they offer nothing to society?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Lol stfu likes there’s not hideous me. In relationships 

• 9 months ago

I have no children that have been proven mine. I'm sticking to my story. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Too bad they didn't do that before you were born, say 16 years ago. There'd be one less idiot writing nonsense.

• 10 months ago

No, but you should be. Idiot.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

As an unattractive childless man in my 40s, let me let me ask you... Do you think a nurse like myself offers nothing to society?

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Actually people who work and pay taxes but don't use things like public schools are making a bigger than average contribution to society. In most cases they contribute more than they take from the local tax base.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

They could be doctors, nurses, firemen, policemen, teachers etc etc...offer nothing to society?? Really???

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Being unattractive and/or childless does NOT equate to being useless or unable to contribute to society.

What a truly idiotic thing to say!

• 10 months ago

People who fit your first three criteria:

Stephen Fry

Mickey Rourke

Elton John

Christopher Walken

Ian Mckellan

Leo Varadkar

Harvey Milk

John F. Kennedy

The Pope (All of them)

Jesus

• 10 months ago

No.  Older men offer much, much more to civilization than merely making babies.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.