Anonymous

Should I get a fake ID?

I lost my wallet and don't have identification for a job interview tomorrow. Not sure how long it'll take to replace everything or how to get a fake ID. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

No you should not get a fake ID.  You should get a replacement real ID.  

• Carmen

Unforeseen occurrences befall us all but it doesn’t mean we take drastic measures if not absolutely necessary explain situation to employer and go from there honesty is the best policy especially when starting a new job first impressions are lasting impressions and might just get you the job faster take a deep breath put on a positive smile say a silent prayer and go for it. 

No, and they usually don't ask for ID at the interview. I usually don't get asked for ID until the first day of work if I am working directly for the company where I will be working, or until shortly after I accept the job if I'm working for an agency.

They don't need your ID till they hire you.

• Duck2 months agoReport

They might need photo ID to even allow asker into the building and for sure they are legally required to inspect his ID to make sure he is allowed to work well before the hiring stage.

Draw one, use crayons for a convincing effect.

You'll make a great first impression using fake ID at your interview.😉

• DEBS

OR you could just be honest if they need an ID.  Not all places ask for an ID for interviews.  I've never had to present one until actually being hired.

You want to present a fake ID at a job interview?   Whatever for?

If you have a passport, take that.   If not, take your social security card and your birth certificate. 

Fake IDs are easy to identify, this can lose you that job opportunity.

When they arrest you and take you to jail, tell them you're latino so they'll put you in the cells with all the weed